- In order to be seen via telehealth, we require a credit card authorization to be on file. Download the Credit Card Authorization Form.
- Any patient financial responsibility will need to be paid before your telehealth appointment.
- Initial visits can not be telehealth and must be in person.
- In order to be seen by our nurse practitioners, we need you to be in the state of Tennessee at the time of the telehealth appointment.
- Your provider may require an in-office appointment especially if you are being seen by one of our nurse practitioners, it is a requirement.
- Make sure you are in a well-lighted confidential room for your telehealth appointment.
- Any required paperwork will need to be on file before your telehealth appointment
Your provider’s links are listed and are always the same so please retain them for future use.
Ann – https://doxy.me/awheeler
Candace – https://doxy.me/chenrylmft
Jordan – https://doxy.me/therapistjordan
Kourtni – https://doxy.me/kourtniaustintherapy
Timothy – https://doxy.me/traperbbh
Landon – https://doxy.me/landonbbh
Yvonne – https://doxy.me/yvonnr
Jessie – https://doxy.me/jreedbbh
Beckey – https://doxy.me/beckeybuckpmhnp
Dawn – https://doxy.me/dawnfortich
Dr. D’Cruz – http://doxy.me/tnvalleytms
Hannah – https://doxy.me/beardenbehavioralhealth
Lori – https://doxy.me/lori194
Tammy – https://doxy.me/tammyellingtonpmhnp
Tyler – https://doxy.me/toberheim